Centrifugal Separator CL50 & CL80
- Suitable for oil or water base coolant fluids.
- There is no consumption of the filtering material.
- Must manually clean inside of the fan-blade housing.
- Suitable for ceramic, glass and other non-metal material filtration.
- Coolant pump motor rotates at high speed to drive fan-blade within the housing to create exceptional centrifugal force.
- When the coolant flows into the fan-blade housing, heavy chips or residues will attach themselves to the inner wall of the housing. Mass lighter than coolant’s residue will drift around fan-blade housing’s inner wall toward the top side, collected together, and then finally flow out from the output hose.